Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful Mother's Day! I spent my day with my beautiful Mom and children and lots of other precious family. It's been a great day! I pray many blessings today on all Moms and on those who desire to be a Mom. Hope your day was filled with lots of smiles and laughter and dreams of the great times yet to come. (Psalm 113:9)


These are our butterfly cupcakes. The butterflies are made from melted chocolate. They were yummy! The idea came from a great cupcake book I have. I love cupcakes! I think they are perfect for kids.The "sweet memory" I have about these cupcakes, is my cousin, picking up one of the containers of cupcakes and accidentally dropping all of them on the floor. Well,...maybe that's a "not-so-sweet memory". After all that time in the kitchen making those butterflies, then sitting there seeing them broken into pieces all over the floor,.... well, you just have to laugh really. So hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!




Wanted to make green ones too, but I ran out of steam. Too bad because they would have looked really great smashed on the floor with the other ones.




1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful! I'm sorry that they got smashed! I'm sure they still tasted great.

    ReplyDelete