Friday, January 27, 2012

Faith's "Tinkerbell" Birthday



Well, it happened... my baby has turned 5. She leaves me for kindergarten next year and probably college the year after that. She tells me not to worry, she will always be my baby and will always come home on her birthday. Ha, smart girl! She knows where the presents will be,...and the cake too! She also says she will NEVER kiss any boy except her Daddy, because that's is just the grossest thing she can think of. She idolizes her Mom, and tells me all the time, "Moma, you're so beautiful", when I can promise you I would have to pay anyone else to say that. She gets furious if anyone says she looks like her Daddy, because she wants to look and be just like her Moma.
These days are precious because I know they are numbered. Before long, I will be the last person in this world she will want to look like. Instead of being her favorite person, I will more than likely just be her nagging mother. And oneday, she will want to kiss a boy and it won't be her Daddy. But she's right about one thing,...no matter how old or sassy she may get,...she will always be my baby girl!   
   








She kept telling me, "Mom, you can call me 'Tink' for short". 

Well, my little 'Tink' had a great birthday. Happy Birthday Faithy!!!! I love you sweet girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment