Monday, November 8, 2010

Look Whooo's 1

This is for an adorable little girl's 1st birthday. I was very excited to do this cake. I love all these owl themes for girls right now. I have been trying to talk my daughter into letting me redo her room in these sweet little vintage owls. This little girl's very creative mom had the cutest owl party decor I've ever seen. Most of it she made herself and even got her husband involved with it. I was very impressed!!

I love making cakes for someone who is so appreciative and that is how Kristin is. Making someone that happy makes every bit of the hard work worth it!!!


This is the smash cake for the birthday girl.





This is also probably my last cake for awhile other than my daughter's birthday cake coming up in December. I am sure I will do a few things here and there for Gavin's class at school. He is already after me to make something and take it to his class. I will post pics of whatever we come up with.
My schedule with my kids just does not permit me to make cakes right now. Honestly, I do not know how people do this with children at home with them. I am homeschooling one of my kids with an almost 4 yr old at home as well, and between the 3 of them and all of their activities, we are constantly on the go. We have also only half way finished a small remodeling project we started back in early Sept. which = life out of order in the B household which = DeeDee at this point almost considered clinically insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment