Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Cupcakes

  I made these for my son Gavin and the rest of his 1st grade class. I had wanted to make vertical snowmen on top of the cupcakes, but Gavin had a different idea. He insisted I make them look like ornaments, because he had seen that in a book before. So that's what I did.

We all had a wonderful time at his class Christmas party!

I pray everyone takes time to focus on the true meaning of Christmas and let God use you to bless others this year. I think one of the greatest and most important gifts we could ever give our children is to teach them to be compassionate and kind to others, and to not look down on others for any reason. God uses us to show His love and goodness on this earth, for He Is Love.  It is never hard to find someone in need of love and compassion.

Merry Christmas Everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Dee!!! These are Amazing!! I am blown away by how talented you are! Seriously...amazing cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete