Monday, April 18, 2011

One More Cake


I decided to do just one more cake and of course if I am going to put in all that hard work, then I am going to post pics of my end result. Besides, I had a little redeeming to do after my last one and this seemed to do the trick. 

This was for a beautiful little girl who was turning 5. She loves cats so we decided to make a bunch of kitties playing in a garden. The cats and all of the little details are made from fondant. I made alot of flowers and added some snails and butterflies and mushrooms to the garden as well.  

This was a white chocolate cake with cookies and cream filling.
Back of the cake.
When my 4 yr old daughter saw me first making the little cats she asked me if I was making this cake for CatWoman, lol. But she loved this cake and wanted to know all about the little girl who was going to be getting it. 
The kitty on the right was made to look like one of the birthday girl's favorite stuffed animal kitty's named Ginger.

Happy Birthday Lindsey!! Thankyou for letting me make your birthday cake and I hope it put a big smile on your face!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment