Saturday, June 25, 2011

Angry Birds!


Thanks to my brother, my son is addicted to this game. So this year, when it came time to plan Gavin's birthday party, he decided on an Angry Birds cake. He had been talking about a snake cake so I should be very grateful for the Angry Birds. He says we will make the snake next year.
Note to self: Come up with a cool idea for Gavin's cake next year so you don't have to make a gross snake!

The 3 little birds on the cakeboard were made by Gavin himself!




My birthday boy!
The birds and pigs are made out of cake balls and then covered in fondant. Everything else is made from rice crispy treats.
Gavin had a pool party and while we were swimming, we noticed this perfect cross in the clouds. By the time I got my camera, the tail of it had started to go away, but you can still see it pretty well. We had a beautiful day!!! 
Thankyou Lord for prayers answered and more sweet memories made!

No comments:

Post a Comment