Saturday, June 12, 2010

Double Graduation Cake


This cake was for two of my cousins. One just graduated from High School and the other one from LSU. They were having a big crawfish boil and pool party to celebrate with all of their family and friends. We all got a sweet surprise when my little brother, who lives in Georgia, showed up at the party. It made my day for sure!   
This cake was chocolate with a cream cheese, kool whip filling that had chocolate almond bars chopped up in it. I'm going to have to come up with a name for this filling and add it to my list. It's from one of my family's  favorite cakes that we love to make and it's actually the icing on that cake. I used it as a filling because it's Breanna's favorite and mine too,..well actually I think there our several of us who would call this one a favorite. 
This is the back of the cake.
I love you Cory and Breanna and I'm very proud of you both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment